Top 10 Sure-fire Ways to Improve Your Love Life
Here are my "Top 10 Sure-fire Ways to Improve Your Love Life"
1. Learn how to communicate with you mate: Communication is the key ingredient in any successful relationship. It is important for couples to talk about both the big and small things in their lives. It is equally important to listen to one another in a nonjudgmental supportive way. Sometimes all your partner needs is a sympathetic ear to make him or her feel better.
2. Remember the romance: Make sure that romance never goes out of your partners mind body and soul. Send her flowers ( yes, flowers still work and it shows you really do love them ) write him a little note, or send a texts message, kiss her unexpectedly or cook his favorite dish and serve it by candle-light. All of these things say, "I Love You Very Much" and can keep the love hot and heavy for years to come.
3. Don't Leave Sex for Last: Physical intimacy is an important part of maintaining a healthy relationship because it unites partners physically, emotionally and spiritually. Both partners must take the initiative to communicate his or her sexual needs and desires to the other. By learning to tell or show your mate what turns you 'on' - you will greatly improve your sex life abundantly.
4. Look out for your mate's best interest: This can be really difficult in today's society that constantly bombards us with mixed messages - that says 'Look-out-for-Number 1'. Yet, in the relationship between two people, it is not necessary to always be first. If your mate both make a commitment to put the others interests before your own, then, ideally, no one's needs will go unmet.
5. Get involved in activities you both enjoy: The couple that plays together, stays together. Having shared interests in religious activities, community service, political causes and other pursuits can go a long way in strengthening a relationship. Not only will you and your mate meet other people with similar interests - but you'll be working to benefit your community at the same time.
6. Spend some quiet time together: I know this is easier said than done, but you must remember that quiet time doesn't just happen by itself. You have to make the effort to turn off the TV, take the phone off the hook,, turn cell phones off etc ... And turn down social invites so that you can spend time with your mate. By tuning out the world and tuning into your special someone, you are showing that you care about one another and about your relationship.
7. Learn to laugh: Movies, Tv Shows and books often romanticize stormy and intense relationships, But, really, who wants all that strife? Rather than getting all bent out of shape over petty annoyances, learn to accept them as your mate's little quirts. When problems arise, look at the bright side. Somewhere down the road, you'll probably look back and laugh at the situation, so why not have that laugh now - give it a try.
8. Keep up attractive appearance: It is true that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; So, it's very important to maintain the same level of attractive appearance, when you both first laid eyes on each other. Women, don't let yourself go - get a manicure or a new outfit that you think he'll find sexy... And men, lose the love handles, get trim down a little, let her see you care about your health and want to stick around. Remember to slap on some of that good smelling cologne she loves too - women like their men to smell nice!
9. Be open to growth and change: According to relationship expert had to say, the person you meet today, is not going to be the same person in 10 years. Give your partner the freedom to both stumble and soar as he or she evolves as a person - create an element of trust within the relationship that lets your partner know that you are there to support him or her, whatever comes your way.
10. Respect your Partners Private time: Sometimes couples get caught up in a relationship that they forget they are individuals with interests of their own. Make sure to spend some time alone for reflection and rejuvenation; A renewed you will make you a better partner and better lover.
These Tips Are Surefire Ways to Rekindle the Flames of Passion Burning In Your Heart - Don't Take Them Lightly...
I would like to recommend this book, you'll really enjoy reading - Called "The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want to Leave" Click here