Before you consider how to get your ex back in your life, you should be 100% sure that this is the outcome that you want. You are going to spend a lot of time and energy achieving this wish but it will be a waste of everyone's time if you are doing it solely for revenge. This applies to those people that have been dumped so start dreaming of revenge and how it will make them feel better.
One quote that I believe in is revenge is a dish best served cold. What it means is that you have to let your emotions, primarily your anger, cool off before taking any action. What I believe the quote is trying to achieve is that by the time you have cooled down, you will forget about your ex and be putting your energies into meeting someone new.
But for those of us who have decided that our ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend was the ONE, here are some tips to try to getting your ex back.
1) Do not appear needy. Desperation is never an attractive quality. You will be far more successful in attracting your ex mate if you appear to be living your life to the full. Don't call or make contact with them. You will have sufficient mutual friends to be able to appear to be in the same location as your ex by accident.
2) Do not stalk your ex - again this is not the way forward. You want them to come back to you not have them report you to the police for stalking.
3) Always look your best. Wear their favorite clothes, hairstyle, makeup etc. Remember all those little details that used to drive them wild and use them to your advantage.
4) Do not try and make your ex jealous by dating someone else. This is juvenile behavior. There is never an excuse for using another person in this way.
5) Try being direct. Men and women often have communication issues hence the best selling books such as "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" etc. So sometimes the best way to getting your ex back is just to tell them how you feel. Apart from a little pride, what do you have to lose?
If you are certain that getting your ex back in your life will make you happy, you need to pull out all the stops!